The average person might not realize when seeing a chiropractor is the best choice. So I have decided to create a checklist of signs and symptoms that may indicate the need for chiropractic treatment.
If you are experiencing any of these or even a combination of them then we would advise that you make an appointment for an evaluation.
- Your head is constantly leaning forward rather than being directly over your shoulders
- You notice that your one shoulder is lower than the other
- Your job requires you to sit for long periods of time or to perform repetitive physical tasks
- Sharp shooting pains which travel from your hip down the length of your leg
- You notice that the soles of your shoes always wear unevenly. For instance, the outer left of the heel on your right hand shoes wear down more quickly
- You see that the hem of your skirts or pants hang unevenly
- If you have chronic pain in your joints, muscles or head that hasn’t improved with traditional medical treatments
- You have suffered an injury to a muscle, joint or spine that hasn’t healed with initial medical treatment, medications or physical therapy
- You experience pain, achiness, a burning sensation or stiffness which appears sporadically in parts of your body and have no explainable cause
- You want to address joint or muscle pain without drugs or surgery
If you are suffering with any of the above symptoms, give my office a call today. As a chiropractic physician I specialize in correcting these kinds of issues and can help you gain a better quality of life.Google+